Senior .Net Developer
Location: Goa, India
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work as a senior-level Microsoft ASP.NET developer using extensive object-oriented design patterns and Web development tools – We also have vacancy for a mid-level.
- Conduct reviews, analysis, and modification of programming systems according to program specifications
- Participate in requirements definition and translate business specifications into user documentation and application features
- Analyze, design, and develop Web-based applications
- Solve project-related problems and identify opportunities for improvement
- Write technical documentation including use cases and design documents.
*Should work with Developers in building the system and reviewing the deliverables
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related technology field
• Engineering background ( Graduation in BE / BTech / MCA) is a pre-requisite
• Aggregate percentage of SSC / HSC or equivalent levels should be above 75%
Hands on design and development experience in ASP.NET 3.5 or 4.0, ASP.NETMVC 4.0 and above, WCF, WEB API, entity framework.
- In depth knowledge of .Net framework.
- Experience with MSSQL/SQL with proficiency in Stored Procedures
- Practical experience in all aspects of software development lifecycle
- Hand-on experience with UML specially class & sequence diagram
- Proficient in object oriented programming (OOPS), design patterns
- Experience with AJAX, user controls and master pages
- Familiar with software development life cycle Agile
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010,2013,2014, 2015
- Experience in developing Web Services
- Experience in creating software architecture documents and other design artifacts
Other Desired Skills:
- Strong in logical thinking/analysis
- Knowledge of SVN
- Knowledge of AD integration, SSO and integrations with SharePoint Server.
- Good verbal & communication skills
- Should manage client independently
- Should be able to work with delivery deadlines
- Should be able to understand client/business needs
• Strong analytically skills for effective problem solving
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Accent or dialect will not be a constraint
• Ability to grasp issues quickly and make educated, critical judgment
• Work well with teams or in a team environment
Compensation: Best in the Industry